Commercial Carpet Cleaning Toronto
Not only can we clean the carpet and tile in your home, but we can clean your office or business as well. We offer annual carpet cleaning services or we can put together a maintenance plan for your office to keep the carpet looking great year round. Regular professional cleaning will keep a cleaner work environment, and protect the investment of your carpet.
BENEFITS TO COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING
- Company Image – We understand how important the image for a business is, and we have maintenance plans that will ensure your office carpet, upholstery or tile will stay looking cleaning and fresh.
- Reduce sick days – Carpet filters a lot the dirt, and bacteria we bring into our office environment. Regular cleaning will remove a lot of the dirt and bacteria from your office space, and improve the indoor air quality.
- Protecting your investment – Flooring & Textiles are a large investment for any business. Carpet is replaced on average every 7-10 years, but maintaining can extend the life of carpet 50-70% longer.
- Saving Money – Advanced Floor Care offers discounts for higher frequent cleanings. In short you will pay less per cleaning having your carpet cleaned more often than you would if you only cleaned annually.
- Office Upholstery – Yes we clean office upholstery as well. Whether you have office chairs or waiting room sofas we can take care of any upholstery cleaning need.
- Did you know we can clean fabric panels/cubical fabric as well? Fabric panels get dusty, dirty and even sometimes spots and dribbles. We can clean them while they’re separated, or put together. Either way, our fast drying process will make sure they’re ready to use quickly.
To schedule your commercial carpet cleaning in Toronto
Please call us at: 416-283-3512
Residential Carpet Cleaning Toronto
We strive to give everyone of our clients the best cleaning experience possible. From the initial phone call to rendering service your 100% satisfaction is our goal.
Vacuuming can remove dry soils that damage your carpet and cause it to wear prematurely. However the oily soils are still left behind from pets, cooking vapor, and the soil outside your home still need to be taken care of.
Carpet manufacturers recommend having your carpet cleaned every 12-18 months to keep up with overall appearance, fiber retention, and warranty. Over time these oily soils build up and can be harder to remove, causing carpet to fade and become dull. Annual cleaning and applying the appropriate stain shield carpet protector will ensure your carpet stays fresh and clean.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR CARPET CLEANING TECHNICIAN?
Walk-thru: We will walk-thru the areas you’re wanting to have cleaned, and properly evaluate your cleaning needs. At this time we’ll address any concerns you may have, and answer any questions as well. We can usually provide an accurate quote over the phone, but we will let you know what the final price will be before we start, so there will be no surprises.
Pre-Vacuum: We will vacuum the carpet prior to cleaning to ensure we remove as much fine dry soil, and pet hair before we being cleaning. Many of our clients like to vacuum before we arrive, and that’s okay. We can always double check to ensure we get the best end result possible.
Furniture Moving: We ask that you remove small items out of the areas we’ll be cleaning before we arrive, and secure breakables as well. We can slide furniture out from its original position, clean underneath, and then place plastic tabs or styrofoam blocks under the legs. This ensures no damage will occur to the furniture from the slightly damp carpet, and that the carpet doesn’t become damage from a wooden or metal leg
Pre-Conditioning & Spotting: We will apply a safe cleaning solution to the entire carpet to help break up the oily soils that have accumulated between regular cleaning appointments. At this time we’ll also address any special spots/stains with our spotting products. We’re educated and trained on how to identify and remove stains, there are times a stain may be permanent, however we have a high success rate at removing most spots/stains.
Cleaning & Rinsing: We use our truck mounted carpet cleaning machine to rinse and extract the soil, leaving your carpet soft, fresh, and clean.
Fast-Drying: We pride ourselves on our ability to get the carpet dry quickly so you can get back to normal life with little interruption as possible. We do multiple dry passes that remove excess moisture from the carpet, as well as use carpet drying fans to aid in the process.